As 2013 winds down we are going to be inundated with the “best of” book lists. Here are five lists that took unique approaches to compiling their catalog of books. I think just about everyone should be able to find a book to read somewhere in these lists.
1. The Most Famous Author From Every State
Take a tour cross country without ever leaving your home and discover 52 of the United States best authors.
2. Art Garfunkel’s Reading List (1968 to Present)
Garfunkel has certainly influenced American music. Now scan his catalog of books to see what might have influenced him.
3. Beloved Books That Almost Never Saw The Light Of Day
Learn some under-the- cover gossip about a few classic and popular fiction books.
4. A Novel For Everything (And We Mean Everything) That Ails You
Actually this is only a list of 10 ailments (I mean books) however it is based on “THE NOVEL CURE From Abandonment to Zestlessness: 751 Books to Cure What Ails You” by Ella Berthoud and Susan Elderkin so you should be able to find your illness in there.
5. Book Titles Taken From Literature
This list has 179 answers to the question: How did they come up with that title?