Goodreads.com is sponsoring the Independent Book Blogger Awards!
Within each of the 4categories, 1 winner will be selected following two (2) rounds of judging.
Round 1 Judging (Public Voting): Each Entrant’s name and a link to his/her blog will be posted online at http://www.goodreads.com and judged by registered Goodreads users from 12:00 am EST on April 10, 2012 through 11:59 pm EST on April 23, 2012 (“Voting Period”).
Voters are limited to one vote per person per category.
Voters will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite Independent Blogger during the Voting Period by reviewing the Posts each blog, using as a suggested guide the following criteria:
- quality of writing (well-written, cohesive, succinct, without spelling or grammatical errors),
- quality of analysis (illustrates blogger’s knowledge and comfort with the topic at hand),
- visual design and presentation (design and layout of the blog should be aesthetically pleasing without detracting from the focus of the content),
- audience tone (dialogue reflects intended audience), and
- reader discussion/impact (relative concentration of the types of discussion that the blog prompts among its readers, regardless of whether the discussion is positive or negative in nature).